Follow instructions provided by your rental company below.
- Stay Calm. Determine the extent of injuries or damage. If needed, obtain medical assistance.
- Report even a minor accident to us immediately. Call, text, or email San Diego Rentals at (619)708-9262 or email@example.com.
- Take Pictures – photograph the damage on both sides.
- Call the police if someone is hurt. Don’t leave the accident scene unless your physical safety is at risk.
- Limit discussion of the accident. Talk only with the police and your insurance agent or claim representative. Don’t admit fault at the scene or at any time.
- Collect Information – Collect all 12 pieces of information listed below.
- Date and time:
- Name of other driver:
- Phone (home/mobile/work):
- City, State, Zip:
- License plate number/state:
- Drivers license number/state:
- Insurance company:
- Policy number:
- Name of witness:
- Phone number of witness: